Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Please "Vote" for Paws & Oliver!




I know you’re all incredibly busy, but if you have a moment, please leave a comment for my entry in The Daily Norwalk’s contest “Close to My Heart.” It’s about my little Oliver who I adopted from Paws last year.

If the story wins, Paws will get one half of the prize whether it’s the grand prize of $10,000 or one of the $500 runner-up prizes. I think that the more comments you get, the better the odds you have of winning. There’s no real “voting.”

Oliver’s story is titled “One Night Last April,” and so far, it’s one of the first stories listed on the page.

You'll have to register to leave a comment - there should be a registration button at the top right corner.

Thank you all so much! (And feel free to share this with your friends and family!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...